Gregoire Besson’s Crossland mounted harrow are available with either a fixed frame (1230 model) or folding frame (2230 and 2306 models).
The harrow’s versatility is reflected in the choices available which include:
- Choice of tine spacing (230mm or 306mm).
- Choice of rear accessories:
- Triple following harrow or
- Rear roller (different profiles).
- Choice of levelling implements:
- Levelling discs or
- Crossboard blades.
- Configuration choice:
- Depth wheels of larger diameter + triple following harrow or
- Rear roller + levelling discs
- Piled wheels roller.
- Crumbler rollers.
- Triple following harrows.
- Eurochisel® tine standard assembly and forged steel leg “Edge on” profile.
- Strong leg fixing on its mounting bracket
- Narrow leg for less traction requirement
- Strong wearing part fixing on the leg with 2 bolts.
- Spring reset safety device